Lucas distributor points / contact breakers
We have comprehensive stocks of all commonly required Lucas distributor points / contact breakers.
Fibre heel points
Fed up with poor quality reproduction points that don’t fit, last or align properly?
I was, and as a result have remanufactured old style, top quality points with the original Fibre heels, right diameter Tungsten contacts, correct spring tension and perfect alignment.
As they were in the 1930’s, 40’s, 50’s, 60's and 70's.
There are six types:
- Fibre Heeled Lucas style points 420197 / DSB116 fitted to DM4, DM6A, DMBZ6A , Austin Healey earlier 6 cylinders, Jaguars, & a myriad of 50's & early 60's cars.
- Fibre Heeled Lucas style points 54411772 / DSB110. Fits Lucas 20D8 distributor used on the V8 Daimler Darts & Saloons & Rolls Royce, 2 sets required per distributor.
- Lucas 423153 points with original fibre heel,so much better than plastic Standard fitment, the most popular points Lucas ever made. 18/24oz's fits all 22D, 23D , 25D distributors with the original long points pivot post pre 1973.
Also available in Cooper S 32oz points / contact breakers, specification 54413568 DSB109 uprated spring type
- We also have these baseplates available as new original UK Lucas stock.See baseplate page.
- The earlier for DK and DU series distributors with an eye at the spring end, equivalent to Lucas 400415/DSB120.
- The later for DKY, D2A, D3A, DV, DX, DZ types with a cut out at the spring end, equivalent to Lucas 407050/DSB122.
- Part number 400833, points for DJ4/DJ4A/DJ6/DJ6A distributors, made correctly, right spring tension, fibre heel, correct thread on fixed contact.