Lucas distributor caps
We have comprehensive stocks of all commonly required Lucas distributor caps.
High quality cap our tooling, brass inserts, complete with Acorn nuts & split washers.
Fits DKY, DKYH & D2A distributors.
High quality modern material, brass inserts, our tooling, complete with Acorn nuts & split washers.
Fits many 1930's & early 40's vehicles with DJ4, DJ4A & DK4A distributors.
- 54417214, GDC101, superior quality DM2,23D4 &25D4 Brass insert cap. VERTICAL EXIT PUSH IN LEADS
- 54412472,GDC102, DDB106, 422905
High quality, heavy construction, brass terminals.
Side exit as fitted to many British cars of the 50's & 60's.
Most A Series, Sprites , Midgets, Minors.
- We have remade two 6 cylinder, side exit, distributor caps originally numbered by Lucas 415708 & 417178.
They are fitted to various Aston Martin, Jaguar, Alvis, Lagonda, Humber & Morris & Wolseley cars.
The quality is superb, the dense modern material has heavy duty brass inserts as original.
- 6 cylinder distributor cap, part number 54417212, brass segments to suit TR5, TR6, TR250, Austin Healey , MGC, Jaguar.
- New cap 418861 to suit DM6A / DMBZ6A distributors, high quality, heavy duty cap with brass inserts to suit Austin Healey, Jaguar, Aston Martin & others.
- New cap 400181 to suit DJ6A / DK6A distributors, high quality, brass inserts, supplied with acorn nuts & split washers, fits most 1930's 6 cylinder cars.
- Part number 415707 distributor cap, superb O.E. quality, heavy dense material, correct brass inserts, correct steel screws.
Fits DVXH4A distributors as used on early Series One Landrovers & others.
We also have 420760 version as used on Coventry Climax engines.